top of page

The Frank W.  BALLOU Senior High School Alumni Association Inc. began in 2014.  

The Frank W. Ballou Senior High School Alumni Association Inc.,(BAA) exists to conduct activities exclusively for charitable and educational purposes related to the betterment and support of BALLOU High School.   


Understanding that high school alumni associations are rare, the BAA makes every effort to ensure that our membership dues are minimal while still being able to offer real value. Our annual membership dues are less than a fancy cup of Starbucks coffee, and our lifetime dues are less than the annual dues of most college alumni associations. Membership dues ensure that we are able to host some events with extremely low participation costs for our members, family and guests. The vast majority of our funds (85%) are donated directly back to causes outlined in our Charter, such as student scholarships and support for current BSHS student programs, teams and organizations. The remaining 15% goes towards legal fees to maintain our 501(c)(3) status, membership gifts, and a small reserve for ancillary expenditures.

Support your alumni association by filling out the membership form and submitting the annual dues either by mailing a check/money order or pay by credit card through the PayPal button below.


Please join us in supporting our Alma Mater—your gifts help Ballou High School continue to be a great school!  Again, THANK YOU for your interest, enthusiasm and support of the alumni association.

bottom of page